Stuft offers countless delicious starters to get your meal going, including:
- Tuscan hummus with pita wedges
- Tomato bruschetta on ciabatta bread
- Fried calamari
- Green bean fries
- Egg and spring rolls
- Gorgonzola chips
- Grilled artichokes
- Lettuce wraps
- Chicken tenders
- Chicken quesadillas
If all these appetizers look too good to choose just one, consider our Appetizer Combo Plate for a sampling of each. We also offer veggie and chili soups as well as a broad selection of salads, including cobb, Caesar, Greek, taco, and southwest chicken.
With the appetizers out of the way, it’s time to enjoy a warm, gooey pizza pie. Stuft invites you to design your own pizza, offering countless choices for:
- Cheese- We have mozzarella, cheddar, brie, feta, gouda, asiago, goat, ricotta, and parmesan.
- Sauces- Choose from traditional red, pesto, Alfredo, Thai, garlic & olive oil, and barbecue sauce.
- Toppings- We offer a myriad of meat and vegetable toppings, including pulled pork, bacon, anchovies, shrimp, jalapeños, green onions, peppers, kalamata olives, and arugula, to name just a few.
If you don’t feel like designing your own pizza, Stuft also offers a number of house specials, including chicken pesto, Mediterranean, Hawaiian, and Meatball Pie. We are happy to accommodate diners who are vegetarians, can’t digest gluten, or face any number of other dietary restrictions.
If you aren’t feeling pizza, Stuft has a myriad of other entree options. We offer ribeye steak, chicken parmesan, pepper-crusted Ahi tuna, baby back ribs, and countless pastas, picattas, and scampis. If you’re seeking lunch or a lighter supper, we provide individual pizzas, tacos, and a range of sandwiches. Our sandwiches come with a choice of fries, chips, coleslaw, or salad.
Deserts & Drinks
Stuft Pizza Bar & Grill has been voted “Best Sports Bar” and “Best Happy Hour” for our eclectic beverage list, which includes:
- Foreign, domestic, and craft beers, both on draft and by the bottle
- More than 40 wine choices
- A wide range of quality flights and creative cocktails
In addition to alcohol, we serve milk, tea, red bull, coffee, and soft drinks. We also have a number of delicious deserts, including chocolate mousse, brownies, blondies, cheesecake, and sorbet.